Internship in Global Client Group
The Global Client Group (GCG) is Dimensional's distribution arm, comprised of sales channels that target a diverse client set. By putting the client first, we strive to transform the way the world invests, and our solutions are testament to the value provided to our clients.
Specifically, the GCG's goal is to develop deep, enduring business relationships with financial advisors, institutions, and consultants to provide insights and tools that can help them deliver a better financial experience.
Dimensional is seeking undergraduate or graduate level students actively pursuing a degree to join our 2021 summer internship program. Over the course of a 10-week program, undergraduate interns will play an integral part in the day-to-day support provided to our clients. This position is best suited for candidates who are passionate about building and fostering relationships, understanding systems and reporting, and servicing Dimensional’s clients.
The internship will provide the opportunity to learn how Dimensional takes principles developed by academic research and applies them to the real world of investing. Interns will work on various presentation and analytical projects then present results to the team at the end of their internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2; pursuing an undergraduate or specialized masters degree with an expected graduation date of December 2021 - June 2022
- Interest in financial markets and passionate about investing
- Excellent quantitative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) with the ability to learn programs as needed
- An understanding and appreciation of Dimensional's investment process, philosophy, and business strategy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship