Environmental Engineer GS-13, Portland OR, Closes 8/14
- Serve as the Environmental Strategist responsible for coordination, development and implementation of high quality strategies for hydro related actions.
- Serve as the Hydro environmental policy lead within BPA and in Action Agency Teams (Corps, and BPA).
- Serve as the Hydro/Environmental subject matter expert on BPA’s Columbia River Fish Mitigation Program (CRFM) inter-agency team.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of BPA’s strategic perspective for Clean Water Act (CWA) compliance for the Federal Columbia River Power System (FCRPS).
- Provide leadership to cross agency teams on development of environmental policies and strategies.
- Analyze, develop, or recommend policies or action that addresses the current or future use of the FCRPS.
- Serve as BPA policy spokesperson on relevant environmental issues related to various Subcommittees under the Joint Operation Committee with the Corps and Reclamation.
- Serve as the Contracting Officers Representative (COTR) for Hydro Technical Innovation and select Environment, Fish and Wildlife projects/contracts including Aquatic Nuisance Species.