Information Technology Specialist/Cyber Security
- Evaluate system security plans and procedures, and assist in managing and directing the operations and functions of the office support contractors, addressing IT out-of-compliance issues, preparing, implementing, monitoring, and updating the project plan
- Develop Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) to correct findings of non-compliance
- Initiate, direct and participate in the full life cycle of cyber security appraisals and network penetration testing of geographically dispersed and operationally diverse agency facilities
- Develop and recommend new and/or revised inspection, evaluation, and penetration testing methodologies for cyber security appraisals
- Provide recommendations on implementation strategies and policy recommendations based on industry best practices and governing directives
- Assist the Division by conducting research, conducting investigations of cyber events to include those that potentially violate regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with senior leadership, departmental and contractor managers and staff in scheduling, planning, coordinating, and implementing the Independent Oversight Cyber Security Appraisal Program.