Strategic Account Manager
GetUpside personalizes brick-and-mortar commerce to help communities thrive. As we connect more than 2 million consumers with over 15,000 businesses nearby, merchants make more profit, consumers get more purchasing power, and value is driven back to our communities. By analyzing historical customer data, GetUpside builds personalized offers that profitably drive incremental transactions in real-time, generating a profit on every single transaction. We don’t just prove it, we guarantee it!
About the job:
GetUpside is growing and is in search of a hardworking and solution-focused Strategic Account Manager for our Multi-Vertical Accounts team. In this role, you will develop a detailed knowledge of our business and product, design and present strategic plans to grow and strengthen accounts, maintain and strengthen client relationships, identify new business opportunities, and coordinate with internal partners to deliver on client expectations. This role collaborates with multiple departments, including product, marketing, and sales, to represent the voice of the customer.
What will you do?
- Own and grow enterprise grocery and restaurant relationships, including monitoring and managing Account metrics (CSAT, Account Health, Churn, and Growth)
- Lead periodic account reviews with merchant partners, interpreting raw account data to build performance reports, case studies, and white papers
- Establish and nurture relationships with C-level executives, proactively communicating internal changes and initiatives as well as handling inbound inquiries.
- Build and roll out strategic account plans to internal teams that seek to drive customer happiness, retention, and growth within key markets.
- Cross-functionally partner with internal product and marketing teams to improve our market position by serving as an industry specialist and client liaison.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with coursework in Business a plus.
- 5-7 years of account management experience within the Restaurant, Grocery, or Loyalty SAAS space.
- Strong professional communication and project management skills, including experience speaking with and providing consultative sales to C-Suite executives
- Self-starter work ethic, results-oriented personality, and a creative but structured problem-solving demeanor
- Experience working in a fast-growing, early-stage business desired, with the ability to collaborate internally across functions in order to reach desired outcomes
Please visit our Careers page to learn more about our culture and benefits! https://www.getupside.com/about/careers/
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.