Product Development Engineer
We are seeking an amazing Product Development Specialist to join our growing team!
What does a typical day look like? I'm glad you asked!
As a member of the Product Development team, the Product Development Specialist is responsible to develop and launch products in the Automotive and Industrial business units.
- Develop new products in the Automotive and Industrial Business Units as assigned by Product Development Manager that meet cost, quality, functionality, launch schedule, manufacturing and specification requirements.
- Create and maintain BOM, Process Specs, Control Plans, FMEA’s.
- Execute projects of cost and capacity improvement as assigned by Product Development Manager.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to manufacturing operations and customers.
- Direct activity of technicians and plant employees during trials and testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a medium to large automotive, manufacturing environment in a product development role.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you should be our newest Product Development Specialist - Please Apply Now! We are looking for you!