We are seeking a great Materials Planner to join our growing team!
As a member of the Production team, the Materials Planner is responsible for maintaining appropriate raw material inventory levels, minimizing total freight costs and maintaining raw material inventories in SAP.
- Identify raw material capacity constraints to the Manufacturing and Production team.
- Track metrics and generates monthly reports for key business performance indicators relating to logistics and raw material levels.
- Identify BOM discrepancies and work with internal teams to correct.
- Monitor raw material levels to ensure production uptime.
- Conduct daily raw material inventory review walks.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly raw material inventory cycle counts.
- Complete raw material purchase orders and issue to suppliers.
- Foster good relationships with raw material suppliers for CGT U.S. Limited.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Offer Us:
- Two (2) plus years of experience in raw material planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in conducting inventory cycle counts.
- SAP experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- CPIM Designation.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you are the perfect fit - Please Apply Now! We are looking for you!