- If selected at the GS-07 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity:
- Primarily provides layout designs and plan drawings, elevations, cross sections, etc., using AutoCAD.
- Develops plans for and conducts specific analysis concerning changes, maintenance and upkeep of the standardization drawings.
- Reviews, justifies, and develops design criteria for work request; works closely with customers to reach a mutually agreeable project scope and plan for accomplishment.
- Contacts organizations to determine specific requirements and integrates data into project designs and specifications.
- Performs investigations to determine existing condition of artwork and layout information, obtain necessary data, dimensions and makes design checks.
- Manages, utilizes and maintains computer aided drafting (CAD) work station and system files.
- Maintains files and records of all data storage.