Junior Content Writer
Mod Op Dallas is looking for a content writer to join our growing agency team to create content for websites, blogs and campaigns of all types. If you are passionate about content and are ready to jump into a dynamic agency environment where you will be able to contribute to a range of client programs in markets ranging from automotive to technology to luxury travel we’d like to meet you.
- Researching client-related topics using online resources, client input and agency resources
- Creating clear and compelling content for a variety of executions
- Proofing and editing blogs for publication
- Learning specific brand and content style guidelines for each client
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in working in an agency or company in a communications role
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to perform well under deadline pressure
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule and excellent opportunity for advancement.
To apply, please forward your resume to Carly DeBrow, firstname.lastname@example.org.