Senior QA Analyst
We are Infrrd - the Enterprise AI company that uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to help
our customer automates human tasks.
We are looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join our team. Like any job, it has its pros and cons. Let's talk about the Cons first:
1. We are growing fast, so you will need to keep up with the pace and hit the ground running.
2. We are a young company that gives the large AI companies a run for their money when it
comes to solving enterprise automation problems. What this means for you is that you need to be
prepared to deal with some of the best competitors on the planet and win. It’s not necessarily a
con but it can get pretty intense. Let's just say this is not a job for the faint-hearted.
3. Our team is spread across three continents-you will need to be comfortable coordinating things across US, Europe and India.
With the cons out of the way, let’s talk about the good stuff.
1. We are a team of about 280+ people, so while we are young - we are not a start-up.
2. The work is challenging, and you will work directly with our management team.
3. There are three levels of people in our team - those who do the work, those who can fix things
when they are not working and the ones that can own outcomes.
If you have read this far, then you may want to know what background we would like our QA Analyst to have. We have made a list, here it is:
What You'll Be Doing
1. Review and analyze system specifications
2. Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
3. Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
4. Evaluate product code according to specifications
5. Create logs to document testing phases and defects
6. Report bugs and errors to development teams
7. Help troubleshoot issues
8. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
9. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you should have
1. Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
2. Decompose business requirements to be able to write effective acceptance criteria and test scripts
3. Design, develop, implement and maintain high complexity modifications to test architecture and functional, mobile, performance or web services framework
4. Create test data and identify environment needs for high complexity projects
5. Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach
6. Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
7. Create, consult and maintain an environment where a Test-Driven Development behavior is fostered
8. Create and validate automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
9. Experience in project management and QA methodology
10. Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
11. Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
12. Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
13. Excellent communication skills, Attention to detail
14. Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
15. Strong organizational skills
16. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
1. 3+ Years manual software testing experience
2. SDLC experience with both waterfall and AGILE projects.
3. Experience with TestRail, HPQC.
4. 3+ years of Relational Database Management (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation are essential
5. Experience with testing Web Services
6. Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to find the best course of action to meet your numbers
7. Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and other MS products.
1. Familiarity with AWS is a big plus.
2. Academic and/or industry experience with standard AI and ML techniques is a big plus.
3. Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps tools.
We aspire to big brand and we have put 9 years of grueling work to get to where we have reached. We are looking for someone to join us in our journey to create a company that their future generations can be proud of. As a Senior QA Analyst we would like you to pay attention to detail for all of our work. In fact, to validate that you are not just mass mailing your resume to every job you see, we would like you to send an email with the subject 'I am your Analyst’ along with your profile to shruti dot jogi at infrrd dot ai. This is our little validation trick to separate the people who apply to every job they see from people like you.
Looking forward to meeting you.