Social Media Specialist
SummaryANG TSS is currently seeking to hire Social Media Specialist for specific programs to meaningfully present program data.
- Building, presenting, and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing dedicated organizational social media accounts within various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, additional platforms may be required at a future time, or in accordance with the approved social media strategy)
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Coordinate with team members to collect, edit, publish content from various field organizations and offices through organizational social media platforms
- Monitor KPIs for social media utilization and audience interaction and present recommendations to improve engagement
- Develop and track reporting mechanisms to evaluate internal organizational engagement with social media through volume of posts by functional group and internal sharing.
- Collaborate with communications stakeholders to coordinate and schedule planned social media postings and communications schedules. Analyzes administrative processes and/or office programs
- Provide surge and back-up support to web resources as required based on workload
- Basic understanding of web design and web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
· Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
· Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
· Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
- Experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust security clearance
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-J1