Deep Learning Intern — Video Object Recognition
Position Summary: The Deep Learning Intern works with Basil Labs' core team on developing code regarding video object recognition of pedestrians and automobiles/alternative transportation.
Interns will be exposed to and guided through object recognition and object tracking methods and scripts. Interns will be expected to assist the Product Development team in maintaining and developing Basil's code-based solutions.
- This position is meant for self-starters with experience in object recognition (e.g. made projects with TensorFlow, OpenCV, YOLO, etc)
- This is a remote position.
- This is an unpaid position.
Experience and skills:
- Experience with Python
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Able to work independently and set/meet deadlines
Talk to us about your good ideas, willingness to innovate and dedication to projects you're passionate about.
Please note that this is an UNPAID internship position. If you would like to receive academic credit for this internship, please send materials from your institution to the email above along with your application.