Automatic Driving Decision Planning Algorithm Enginee
Responsible for the research and development, debugging and testing of baidu autonomous vehicle predictive decision planning system
-Designed the core driving scene processing strategy, and completed the research and development of relevant algorithms and effect verification
- Complete system integration and commissioning in collaboration with engineers of other modules of the autonomous vehicle.
Familiar with common path planning algorithms (such as A*, D*, RRT, etc.) or familiar with common machine learning deep learning algorithms
- good programming ability, proficient in C++, experience in larger system development
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Chinese can be used as the working language(written & oral)
The following conditions are preferred:
- Familiar with trajectory prediction algorithms such as MDP, POMDP and Game Theory
- Experience in using common machine learning deep learning tools and practical projects
- Experience in ROS development, r&d and competition in robotics
- master CarSim, CarMaker vehicle simulation software using method, etc
- Strong mathematical theoretical foundation and background.