Talent Acquisition/HRBP - 2021 Start
To submit application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Location: multiple cities in Mainland China including (but not limited to): Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, etc.
1. Participate in the establishment of departmental talent team and grow together with the business;
2. Understand the business status and team operation status, understand the business strategy and promote the effective implementation of the human resource strategy in the business department;
3. Apply professional theories, methods, and tools to provide a full range of human resource solutions for business teams, including but not limited to human resource work such as recruitment, training, performance, and employee relations;
4. Promote the construction of company culture and rapid business development.
1. Students expected to graduate between September 2020 and August 2021;
2. Have a clear career plan and career development goals, and have full enthusiasm for HR related work;
3. Understand the Internet, love social media, be familiar with the latest expressions on the Internet, and have relevant internship or project experience is preferred;
4. Excellent communication, logic, learning and reflection, stress resistance and teamwork skills, strong sense of responsibility;
5. Positive and honest personality, practical and pragmatic, strong self-driven, pursuit of the ultimate, innovative thinking and judgment ability;