UX Designer-Feishu-2021 Start
About Feishu: Feishu is a new take on the office suite that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2016, Feishu effectively combines messaging, schedule management and online collaborative documents in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, Feishu delivers a seamless user experience for the modern enterprise. Now, we have customers from various fields including Internet, manufacturing, real estate, enterprise services, education and media.
- Participate throughout the design process of Enterprise SaaS products (Including Web, iOS, and Android) from strategy planning to implementation；
- Brainstorm with product managers and deliver UX solutions that measurably improve the core workflows of our target users；
- Be sensitive to the qualitative data and feedback about product functionalities and flexibly adopt different perspectives and work styles；
- Adhere to the standard of popular products, collect user feedback, and effectively optimize the performance and competitiveness of products.
- Graduate in 2021 with a BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or related fields, familiar with the design rules of Web, iOS, Android;
- Have product thinking and good user empathy and be able to determines the feasibility of visual designs；
- Attach great importance to details, pursuing pixel-level perfection；
- Interested in exploring the forefront of design, self-motivated;
- To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.