Associate Producer / Project Manager
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency in New York. We work with growing brands to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns. Clients include L’Oreal, Amazon, Barry’s, Well+Good, Dr. Jart+, and Scholastic as well as various emerging consumer lifestyle brands.
We are currently looking for an Associate Producer to join our remote-first team. You can work from anywhere as long as you are able to work for the majority of our Eastern Time work hours of 10AM to 6PM.
The Associate Producer will support the Production Team across various client projects and tasks.
- Working in partnership with Production team to create project schedules and updating timelines as needs throughout project life-cycle
- Managing project status documentation and clearly communicating meeting notes and action items to clients and team members
- Scheduling and attending internal and client meetings
- Working with the team to ensure they have all applicable project information and assets needed
- Responsible for understanding and tracking project tools including Slack, Smartsheet, Harvest, Basecamp and Jira
- Populating content for website experiences in WordPress and Shopify
- Assist Producers with staffing team members on new projects
- Quality assurance testing to ensure sites are launch ready
- Detail oriented and organized, adaptable to tools and processes
- Proactive in finding solutions and seeking opportunities to work seamlessly with all disciplines
- Professional in both written and verbal communication
- Passionate about project management and the digital space
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grown with Barrel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as G Suite tools
Barrel offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, summer Fridays, remote home setup stipend, and a professional development stipend. Most importantly, we work on projects that truly impact our clients’ businesses and attract team members who love to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work.