Content Marketing Intern
SUIT MAKE is a men’s lifestyle brand helping men become better versions of themselves through image consultation, personal shopping service, grooming treatments, and tailored wardrobe and lifestyle management.
SUIT MAKE is looking for a content marketing intern to help direct traffic to our websites and to make sure that all of our written content has a consistent voice.
Preferably lives in Seoul, Korea. Can work remotely if living somewhere else. If you live in Seoul, you’ll be given a transportation stipend for commuting to the office.
We require a 3-6 month commitment.
We offer a flexible working schedule for students.
- Review and edit written content to ensure that the content has a consistent voice
- Use various platforms to direct traffic to our websites
- Collaborate across functions and teams to deliver effective marketing content strategy, and planning to meet the company’s business objectives
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand demand through a cohesive and aligned strategy
- Work closely with the CEO on managing digital content hubs including suitmake.com and social channels
- Build campaigns and assets to serve local needs
- Prioritize measurement and optimization of content performance and effectiveness
A strong candidate will be or have:
- A student (junior or senior) who can accept college credit in lieu of payment
- Be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Strong English reading and writing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to evolving circumstances as needed
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple duties simultaneously
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills