Marketing Associate | Remote
Shift Markets provides cryptocurrency exchange and brokerage trading technology, liquidity, digital asset listing and tokenization services to a global clientele. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City, Shift has more than 40 years of cumulative electronic trading experience and an extensive FX broker network. We are looking for a Marketing Associate to channel their talents to create tactics and ideas which capture attention from leads and in our advertising.
As our Marketing Associate, you have a knack for making abstract and complex concepts come through clearly and simple messages. You’re also a self-starter with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and you thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere. Primary responsibilities include developing social media content and copywriting.
If you are excited about telling our company story through marketing and you have a passion for cryptocurrency, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
• Transform ideas into marketing collateral
• Create B2B marketing materials
• Develop marketing copy to attract, develop, and retain clients
• Write clever, attention-grabbing headlines
• Develop messages that efficiently get through to recipients
• Write content and post it on our company social media pages
• Compose original copy for social media
• Develop ideas for push notifications
• Assist with creation of digital and printed marketing collateral
• Excellent communication skills
• Impeccable interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Superb attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple projects at once
• Transitions easily from creative to strategic thinking
• Well-organized with great time-management skills
• Superior spelling and grammar
• Has mastered the use of tone to communicate ideas
• Solid understanding of the principles of marketing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
• Social media and copywriting experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing required
This is a full-time, remote-based role. The option to work in our New York City office is available. Full benefits. Salary depends on experience, with the range starting at $50,000.