Investor Relations Communications Associate
Investor Relations Communications Associate
AIC Ventures is a privately-owned company with a proven track record in sponsoring and supporting a series of successful real estate investment Funds and private REITs. Over its 30-year history, AIC has acquired in excess of $2 Billion of U.S.-based industrial real estate assets through the 13 Funds it has sponsored. AIC maintains deep relationships with approximately 600 high net-worth private investors who provide a proprietary flow of equity capital and has strong relationships with a dozen banks and life insurance companies that provide steady and reliable access to attractively priced debt.
AIC delivers healthy risk adjusted market returns to investors through an integrated strategy that includes extensive internal resources to support each aspect of a Fund, including:
· Designing the strategy and structure of each Fund to meet certain investment objectives within the context of current and evolving market conditions;
· Raising equity capital from a large base of repeat investors, primarily high net-worth individuals and family offices;
· Identifying, underwriting and acquiring real estate investment opportunities that meet each Fund’s carefully defined criteria (including specific tenant credit-worthiness requirements);
· Securing third party financing for individual properties or the Fund from existing bank and life insurance company relationships;
· Managing property and Fund operations towards stated goals;
· Disposing of individual assets and portfolios in accordance with Fund investment objectives;
· Completing recurring mark-to-market computations for applicable funds;
· Deepening relationships with debt and equity capital providers; and
· Supporting other enterprise related people, process and infrastructure needs.
At the heart of AIC’s success are our core values which require that AIC members have the right character and competencies to earn long-term trusting relationships with members of the AIC team and external service partners. The successful candidate must embrace our STILE culture:
· Synergy - engaging in collaborative efforts to deliver greater results
· Trust - displaying the character to do the right thing in a direct and honest manner
· Integrity - demonstrating sound moral and ethical principles
· Leadership - inspiring others to maximize efforts and achieve a goal
· Excellence - exceeding expectations with investors, tenants, lenders or fellow employees
As the Investor Relations Communications Associate, you will use your writing, communications and operations skill sets, your attention to detail and ability to multi-task in support of our investor relations communications initiatives. You will interact with all executives within the company and report directly to the head of Investor Relations.
· Investor Communications
- Assist in the creation of monthly investor report newsletters which are distributed to all of our active investors.
- Research key industry, market, and economic statistics and trends impacting respective Fund strategies.
- Develop a strong working relationship with department heads to stay current on overall portfolio events which are integral to the report writing process.
- Drive the creation of marketing communications including Surveys, Special Communications, and Webinar presentations.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of additional investor related communications that serve to not only educate and inform but differentiate AIC Ventures as a premier investment manager.
· Investor Relations Operations and Fund Administration
- Augment our relationship management system with accurate and timely information regarding existing and prospective investor communications.
- Assist in the preparation for and email delivery of fund administration events including capital calls, receipts of capital, monthly investor reports, quarterly investor statements and special communications.
- Distribute marketing communications such as monthly investor reports, quarterly prospective investor reports and administer drip marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that all reporting is delivered in a timely fashion to third party institutions who act as custodians of our investor’s capital participation in our Funds.
- Improve processes to ensure efficiency in investor communications and operations.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Ability to improve processes with exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to think critically and perform analysis using excel
· High degree of responsiveness with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
· Self-motivated with a desire for continuous learning
· Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask and deliver quality work under pressure
· Capacity to work independently while possessing a team attitude
Education/Previous Work Requirements:
· BA/BS in Business, Communications, Real Estate Finance, or Marketing related field
· 2-3 years full-time, post undergraduate, work experience
· Austin, TX candidates only (no relocation provided)