Fall Internship - Innovation Hub
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Innovation Hub is a public radio program produced by WGBH and distributed by Public Radio International (PRI) and PRX which airs on more than 100 public radio stations nationwide. It’s a weekly, hour-long show that covers big ideas about how we live and touches on areas including education, technology, health care, business, the environment and more.
The Innovation Hub Intern will work with the show's Host and the production team.
- Pitch story ideas
- Help book guests
- Edit audio
- Write blog and other social media posts
- Lean about field recording and other production skills
- Interns will attend editorial meetings and are an integral part of the show
- Previous experience in media or journalism is required (high school and college papers and radio stations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with audio recording equipment and editing software is helpful
Internship (Part-time 16 hours)
WGBH internships provide students with valuable work experience and real-world knowledge across many different fields of study, from TV and radio production, to web design, accounting, law, and other administrative arenas.
FALL 2020 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Fall 2020 Virtual Internship dates: September 14th - December 18th.
- You must have cover letters for each internship that you are applying to.
- Candidates must have their own computer and access to Wifi.
- Candidates must be in an Undergrad or Grad program and have work authorization for the United States.
To learn more about our program follow us on Instagram: