Communications Writer Intern
APPSPIRE.me is hiring for a Communications Writer Intern
APPSPIRE.me, a leading mobile app marketing agency with teams in Austin, TX. and London, U.K, is currently hiring for a Communications Writer Internship position.
Duties for this position include:
- Produce compelling, informative, and ASO/SEO-friendly content writing
- Research information for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Compose press releases, app descriptions, and other promotional documents for clients
- Update company’s official blog
- Manage social media feeds and social campaigns
- Creative brainstorming for company and clients
Perks of this position include:
- Located in downtown Austin — close to many restaurants, boutiques, bars, coffee shops, etc.
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Marketing and copywriting experience
- Remote work
Office hours for this position are 10-20 per week and are flexible. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, social media experience, interest in the tech or entertainment industry, and be enrolled in college or have a college background. Knowledge in basic marketing services is a plus.
This is an unpaid position but can be used towards college credit. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable marketing experience and build your professional portfolio. .
To apply, please provide resume and cover letter. Absolutely no phone calls or office visits please.