Patient Care Specialists
• Advising new patients.
• Correct cash handling.
• Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients.
• Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system; timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system.
• Maintenance of hard copy files (when required).
• Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered.
• Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store.
• Maintain an organized and clean store.
• Manage the visitor log.
• Reporting of employee issues or patient situations.
• Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 - 5 years’ experience in customer service.
• High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate.
• Retail experience mandatory.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body.
• Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email.
• Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.