Human Resources Business Partner
• Oversee the employment function in order to ensure that all employment processes are followed, including maintenance of recruitment sources, meeting departmental staffing needs and selection procedures.
• Perform all aspects of a full life cycle recruiting process for assigned requisitions.
• Ensure compliance of recruitment and selection-related functions, such as recruitment advertising, testing, and selection procedures with local, state, and federal regulations as well as any special recruitment goals and programs as they relate to the hiring of women, minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
• In conjunction with the HR Leadership team, develop recruitment programs and collateral, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
• Administer any equal opportunity plans and programs in compliance with EEOC standards.
• Review all employment advertisements for budgetary compliance and present final product to management for approval.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates, if applicable, and with prior HR management approval.
• Assist on conducting workforce analysis to determine staffing forecasts, redeployment, and/or reassignment of employees
• Audit and analyze data, and make recommendations to management for compliance with EEO laws, policies and procedures.
• Provides consultation to supervisors/managers and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs.
• Assist supervisors in setting and communicating expectations to their employees and managing employees to these expectations, including assessing and providing feedback regarding performance issues.
• Provide coaching and training to supervisors/managers regarding the annual employee evaluation process. Assist supervisors with the process of setting goals, assessing performance, soliciting feedback, and determining merit increases, if applicable and after senior-management review and approval.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field from an accredited college/university.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ HR experience managing all aspects of VA employment laws, required.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and requirements of the federal Selection Guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• PHR certification is a plus.