Assistant Patient Care Manager
• Responsible for managing staff, schedules, inventory and patient/customer relations.
• Serve as resource for staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations.
• Resolve any conflict immediately.
• Manage and implement training on POS system.
• Provide superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers.
• Oversee orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State and the standards set by Company.
• Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Management Team
• Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel.
• Experience in data entry, data management ideal.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
• Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills.
• Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
• After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven.