- Write press releases and make revisions, as needed. Personally pitch and send it to over 25 media outlets.
- Conduct research on the business and industry in which it is in.
- Do secondary research to find trends and pertinent information about press relations within the field.
- Create messages and proof points. This messaging should be repurposed for sales, marketing, website copy, and social media.
- Conduct extensive follow-up on press releases. Maintain a shared spreadsheet with detailed information and status updates.
- Write 2-3 blog posts to use on company blog, Medium, and LinkedIn.
- Getting the word out about Yumlish’s services, while targeting the appropriate audiences.
- Having a clear understanding of how Yumlish works and why it is important within the news cycle.
- Researching press relations trends and applying it to the work at Yumlish.