E-Commerce Marketing Intern
SUIT MAKE is a men’s lifestyle brand helping men to become better versions of themselves through image consultation, personal shopping service, grooming treatments, and tailored wardrobe and lifestyle management.
SUIT MAKE is looking for an E-Commerce Digital Marketing Intern reporting to the CEO. She/he will drive traffic to the suitmake.com website to fuel revenue and growth. Key tasks include campaign planning, program analysis and optimization, budget optimization, promoting products, bid management, and vendor management.
Preferably lives in Seoul, Korea. Can work remotely if living somewhere else.
We require a 3-6 month commitment.
We offer a flexible work schedule for students.
- Drive growth specifically via e-commerce acquisition marketing programs including Affiliate Marketing, and Comparison Shopping Engines and Marketplaces
- Develop actionable insights and optimizations using generated reports across all digital marketing acquisition programs
- Develop recommendations for optimal budget allocation to maximize revenue and new customers while minimizing acquisition costs
- Write consumer-focused website copy and product descriptions to drive consumers to the desired destination with SEO in mind
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
- A student who can accept college credit in lieu of payment
- Work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical knowledge relevant to the typical e-commerce environment
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Being a strategic, analytical, flexible, and creative thinker who is constantly looking for new ideas
- Planning and organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple duties simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and G Suite
- Interest in Men’s fashion/Retail/E-Commerce is a plus