Warehouse / Production Team Member
Do you have a passion for all things agricultural? Justin Seed may be the place for you!
Justin Seed Company (JSC) is a leading agricultural retail/wholesale company that has been in the agricultural field for over 60 years. We provide native grass seed, forage products, fertilizer, erosion products, and feed to a 3-state area.
JSC is family-owned and offers a culture that embodies honesty, loyalty, and traditional values. Our employees are valued members of our extended family and make a difference to us and our customers every day.
We are currently seeking applicants for a warehouse team member. The ideal candidate will have a solution-oriented attitude and will be rewarded for quality work. The position requires connecting with people quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner.
Potential candidates must have a sense of urgency, combined with skills, to get work done with accuracy, detail, and in accordance with company standards and policies. The motivation for this position comes from a strong sense of duty and a feeling of responsibility for completing work both efficiently and correctly.
- Assisting Warehouse Manager-organizing inflow and outflows of inventory
- Outside Customer Service Member-maintaining dock services
- Ground Keeper-Cleaning and organizing facilities
- Equipment Operations-forklift, tractor, skid loader
- Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM and 7:30 AM - 12 Noon Saturdays
- Professional phone demeanor
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Report to store at 524 S. HWY 156 Justin, TX 76247
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Paid vacation time and major holidays
- $10-$12/hr depending on experience
Learn more about us by visiting www.justinseed.com.