Elementary ACE Afterschool Leader
The Afterschool Leader facilitates learning in out of school time to leverage student achievement as part of the 21st Century Community Learning Center located at East Austin College Prep. This position is required to work evening hours and occasional weekends. This position is for the academic year. Virtual and on-campus instruction.
- Provide tutoring to assigned students, including implementation of pre-designed curriculum.
- Develop and lead program activities in the areas of leadership, arts, and STEM.
- Assist students in accessing grade-level content as presented in their daily assignments.
- Communicate consistently with students, parents, and school personnel.
- Work with school staff to appropriately accommodate students who have special learning needs.
- Accurately complete and submit all required documentation (to include but not limited to work-logs, time sheets).
- Continue personal and professional growth.
- Have regular attendance and exhibit punctuality.
- Contribute to the creation of a school-wide culture of success for students.
- Attend monthly school meetings and in-service training as specified by campus administration.
- Maintain professional development requirements to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Previous experience working with youth