ADL NY NJ Education Intern (Remote, Non-paid)
ADL NY NJ Education
The Education department at ADL NYNJ is in search of a fall (with the potential for spring) intern. This is an unpaid, all remote, internship with the option for class credit. We expect the intern to work around 15-18 hours/week. This is very flexible.
The intern will have an amazing opportunity to learn about the various work ADL education has created and assist in administering the programs throughout the NY/NJ region.
Education Internship Description:
· Provide administrative support to the regional education team:
· Serve as a liaison to No Place For Hate Coordinators
· Maintain lists for periodic communications to clients and potential clients
· Respond to program inquiries via email
· Socialize ADL’s Education resources via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
· Identify and capture participant impact stories for integration in educational content and funding proposals to expand educational programming
- Student in undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Interested in ADL’s mission
- Available to work approximately 2-3 days/week with flexible hours
- Volunteer/community service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Research and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to complete advanced formatting, layout, and mail merge tasks
- Ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data in Excel
- Strong organizational skills and professional demeanor
To apply, please fill out an application here: https://nynj.adl.org/2020-adl-new-york-internship-application/.
For questions, please contact Kellianne Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org