Sports Business Content Writer Internship
At Playbook we believe that everyone deserves the ability to get ahead with incredible sports & academic programs. Through our best in class technology and proprietary processes we are able to change the way that enriching programs are created and managed so that they are offered to every student in the world.
We have an amazing list of customers and partners including 100's of Schools, Google, Amazon, Facebook, and all of New York's 10 biggest financial institutions. We also have established partnerships with star athletes including Kristaps Porzingis, Didi Gregorius, and over 30 other professional athletes who we embody our values and support our mission.
We are looking for writing and content interns with experience writing and an interest in helping small business owners . We are looking to rapidly create content for our website at www.callplaybook.com. The position is incredibly flexible in every way. Ultimately our goal is to find phenomenal writer that can create great content our customers and potential customers (owners of sports leagues, camps, facilities, clubs) will love.
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the team and the broader organization to gather content requirements
- Develop copy for a wide range of demand generation needs like emails, blog posts, white papers and other resources business owners can download, sales collateral, guides, landing pages, and other content marketing needs.
- Learn the Playbook Guide and maintain the Playbook voice across all content
- Edit your own work and the work of other writers with hawk-like focus and intensity
- Collaborate with the Design and Demand Generation Teams to get Content shipped
- Experience as a writer
- Strong editing skills and ability to write according to a specific style guide
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Understands the small medium sports business owner audience we'll be writing for
- Experience with display advertising, paid social, and sponsored content a plus
- Search engine marketing experience a plus