Associate Product Manager
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
at Correlation One
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to bring data science to everyone. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. We promote data literacy through global data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and enterprise-grade data science education. We have built an expert community of 250,000+ data professionals and 500+ relationships with leading universities in the US, China, UK, Canada, Ireland and Latin America.
Our solutions are used by some of the most elite employers around the world in finance, technology, healthcare, insurance, consulting, and government, including SoftBank, Citadel, Memorial Sloan Kettering, the Government of Colombia, Ernst & Young, Lyft, Twitch, Two Sigma, Point 72, Experian, IMC Trading, ZS Associates, and other leading entities.
About the Team:
We are a small group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, and business operators who are accomplished thinkers and doers. Our team includes traders & portfolio managers at multibillion-dollar hedge funds, a Forbes 30 Under 30 winner, a top-20 competitor at the USA Math Olympiad and the Putnam Math Competition, and published authors in computer science & math.
Our team values a healthy mix of high-level thinking + get-it-done attitude. Everyone checks their ego at the door, where no task is too big or too small. We have a dedicated meritocratic culture where the best ideas win, whether they come from our CEO or our newest team member!
About this Role:
Correlation One is seeking an Associate Product Manager (APM) to help build and grow our industry-leading assessments platform. This role will have you work closely with engineers, designers, operations, and business teams to create, evolve, and optimize features that drive growth, engagement, and retention across our product portfolio.
This is a unique opportunity for an intellectually curious and dynamic individual to leverage their analytical expertise to bring various products to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with designers to create design concepts and with engineers to implement and iterate on these concepts
- Conduct both customer and competitor research to better understand the product landscape and identify potential expansion opportunities
- Support the development of product strategy, go-to-market plans, and product design documents (e.g. concept documents, business cases, product requirements)
- Support the development and execution of the product roadmap; e.g.:
- Developing and managing the content pipeline for Correlation One's industry-leading assessments platform
- Understand users (both test takers and employers) and come up with user requirements for the different feature enhancements on the roadmap, and support their development through the product life cycle.
- Pull data (using Python & SQL as necessary) and analyze it to uncover actionable insights on our products and drive key success metrics
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in conjunction with a less technical BA/BS
- 1- 3 years of related work experience
- Good UX awareness and sensibility
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Python and SQL