Global Game Localization Management - 2021 Start
To submit application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Take advantage of your language to bring the most realistic gaming experience to players all over the world;
2. Before the game is released, you will work with game developers and publishers to polish the game and optimize the game’s internal text, gameplay and art. You can participate in every process of game creation;
3. Assist game operation in the commercialization of brainstorming games and help creativity take root within the game;
4. Travel around the country to investigate the customs, cultural taboos, and player characteristics of the publishing area.
1. Fresh graduates in 2021, bachelor degree or above, full professional proficiency in one of the following languages: English/Arabic/German/Turkish/French/Spanish/Thai/Indonesian/Italian/Japanese etc.
2. Have passion and strong sensitivity of games;
3. Excellent communication skills, good user perspective, clear thinking, strong execution and pressure resistance;
4. Experience in translation-related work is preferred;
5. Experience in CAT auxiliary software application is preferred.
Working visa and housing allowance are provided