WS (Work-Study) Data and Evaluations Assistant
Purpose: The Data and Evaluations Work-Study Assistant will assist staff with the various aspects of database management, impact evaluation, and nonprofit operations at Girls Empowerment Network. The assistant can expect to gain experience in nonprofit data systems, SalesForce/CRM platform management, and program evaluation design and analysis.
Location: Girls Empowerment Network’s Central Texas office: 2801 South IH 35, Suite 110, 78741. Currently, all positions at Girls Empowerment Network are remote/virtual.
· Data—assist with data collection, entry, review and refinement in SalesForce CRM.
· Evaluation—assist with program evaluation data collection, entry, review and analysis.
· Reporting—assist with creating and regularly updating reports for the agency, including end of year reports to funders and program sites.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned, including general agency duties.
Reports to: Director of Impact
Length of Appointment: Academic Year (August 2020 through May 2021)
Time Commitment: Flexible, depending on hours available and Work-Study Award Verification. Minimum 10 hours/week; maximum 19 hours/week. A few evening and weekend hours may be required.
· Professional, creative, team-oriented self-starters who have an eye for detail and a positive attitude
· Actively pursuing a degree in a social science, data and information sciences, business, computer sciences, business, marketing, communications, social work, nonprofit management, or another related field
· Committed to the goals/mission of Girls Empowerment Network
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Must have reliable transportation (when we resume office-based work)
· Must be eligible for UT Work-Study
· Previous database, research, evaluation, or nonprofit experience is a plus, but not required