Liberty Resources is a dynamic human services agency and a great place to work! The Liberty Resources Center for Brain Injury and Rehabilitation in Cortland, NY is a community-based program that provides supports and services to assist individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury with successful inclusion within their community.
The Center for Brain Injury and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Program Supervisor for this Home Community Support Services program.
The Program Supervisor assists with the supervision and management of daily program operations, coordination of admissions and referrals, supervision of the HCSS and Residential Program, and assists with administration, oversight and evaluation of all other program services where necessary.
- Supervises direct support staff in the day-to-day implementation of program services. Helps staff meet high standards of performance for the care of program participants.
- Facilitates individualized service planning and implementation of goals in cooperation with the treatment team to assure continuity of participant services and high standards of participant care.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with other assigned staff. Takes corrective action to ensure conflict resolution, staff coverage requirements, and crisis intervention.
- Initiates personnel recruitment, participates in selection process, and facilitates new hire orientation.
- Ensures proper incident notification and debriefs staff. Coordinates submission of required documentation and participates in the agency-wide incident review process.
- Produces ongoing statistical and narrative reports as required by the agency and by regulatory and/or funding bodies.
- Handles emergencies which may require shift coverage, flexibility of time and area of assignment.
- Exhibits strong ability to read and interpret regulations.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of individuals with physical and cognitive disabilities.
- Physical agility with repetitive occurrence.
- May require lifting greater than 50 lbs. on an as needed basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Current NYS LPN Licensure, with minimum of one year of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of HCBS/TBI regulations and service delivery preferred. Valid Driver’s license and access to personal vehicle required.