Digtial Marketing assistant (Fall and Winter)
We are a young startup looking to disrupt and transform the gifting space. We are a growing company, and we are looking for marketing rockstars to join us!
This position has a strong potential for full-time conversion.
• Write, proofread, and edit ad copy, blog posts, web materials, and other marketing documents
• Assisting with the management of digital marketing campaigns by creating campaigns, optimizing text, and tracking results
• Work closely with other members of the marketing team on the marketing team’s content distribution efforts
• Support the creation of compelling and targeted marketing copy for all ad campaigns.
• Help SEO performance of marketing content across all platforms
A strong candidate will be or have:
• Someone within it to win it attitude
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
• Able to speak and write fluently in English
• 1-2 years experience in a copywriting/content creation role, preferably with performance marketing experience
• Demonstrated experience with and strong working knowledge of SEO practices
• Comfortable alternating between short-form and long-form copy: You’re at home writing informational blog posts as well as snappy ad copy
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and in writing
•Experience creating social media campaigns
• Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
• Proactive and self-motivated with the ability and flexibility to meet deadlines
• Growth mindset, bringing new ideas to the table and seeking constant improvements and growth.
-Young work environment
- Successful candidates can be part of the early team earning equity