Bilingual (Japanese/English) Virtual Demo Specialist Internship for Facebook (Remote)
Are you a technology enthusiast, interested in the newest advancements? We are currently seeking a highly driven, bilingual in Japanese and English, professional leader to become a Part-Time Facebook Demo Experience Expert.
The Part-Time Experience Expert will be expected to have a deep knowledge of Facebook products and services in order to effectively empower the consumer using device and product discovery. They will be goal-driven and create a world class consumer experience that promotes excitement around Facebook products, by being the experts of Facebook products, software, and third-party products and services.
Essential Functions of this Position:
- Expected to drive a memorable and interactive consumer experience by promoting the newest Facebook products
- Expected to support Facebook employees and partners in demos
- Lead the way in delivering a transformational experience by helping consumers discover how Facebook products can enrich their lives, demonstrating product and service solutions to fit their personal and/or work needs
- Guide consumers of varying experience levels to try out Facebook products and technology products in ways that engage and entertain them personally
- Serve as Facebook brand advocate, building brand awareness and presence through consumer interactions at events ranging in scale
- Stay up to date on Facebook and competitive technology, integrating it whenever possible to earn consumers trust
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements (i.e. software expertise,
operations, presentation skills)
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English!
- Display effective communication and presentation skills, for one-on-one or group interactions, with an ability to capture attention of an audience
- Ability to demonstrate effective decision-making skills, the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment
- Ability to understand and define the consumer specific needs and interests
- Ability to promote excitement around Facebook product(s) ownership, building consumer loyalty
- Maintain knowledge of all Facebook products in order to be a subject matter expert onsite – complete required training on current and upcoming products
- Ensure all designated KPIs are met or exceeded, including product training requirements
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude and friendly, positive interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible to work any day of the week M-F with a two-week lead time for scheduled work. Occasionally work additional hours beyond normal schedule during peak workload demands.
*MUST COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK*
- Week of August 17th (Date TBD): Mandatory 2 day virtual training (6-8 hours)
- Future work to be scheduled M-F with 2 weeks lead time
If you are passionate about changing people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
If interested and available, please send all of the following to Jacob.Chamberlain@mosaic.com
- Recent Event Photos
- An updated resume
- Best Contact Information
- “Bilingual Demo Specialist 'Your Location' ” in the Subject Line