Sales & Marketing Specialist
Sales & Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales & Marketing Specialist that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does a Sales & Marketing Specialist do?
A Sales & Marketing Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable creating and managing marketing media campaigns, working with web team, and generating interest and sending prospects to sales.
Information Technology, Communication, and Software Development are the main focus points within the company but will be responsible for client accounts and campaigns as well.
- Source new sales opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Effectively manage campaigns for ROI
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand followers
- Team with web and sales to build pipeline and close deals
- Proven work experience with media business channels
- In-depth understanding of campaigns
- Hands on experience with posting platforms
- Working knowledge of metrics and ROI determination
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Automation, and AI
Will accept part-time to full-time applicants. Compensation is based on experience as will consider entry to mid-level.