WMEE Account Manager - Fort Wayne
Mission Statement: To discover and satisfy the needs of our three primary customer groups: OUR LISTENERS, OUR ADVERTISERS & OUR EMPLOYEES in a way that is profitable for all.
97.3 WMEE reaches thousands of people every week…but our talent scouts are on the lookout for a very specific individual who will stand out among the masses.
Could you, or someone you know, be 97.3 WMEE’s MOST WANTED ACCOUNT MANAGER?
WANTED : A SALES HUNTER WHO…
- Is self-motivated and sets high goals
- Refuses to give up until they WIN
- Always does the right thing for the right reasons
- Is energized by hard work
- Sees opportunities in challenging situations
- Is extroverted and engaging
- Moves clients towards solutions faster than others
- Enjoys a flexible work environment that is rooted in core values of integrity, passion and innovation
- Is ALL ABOUT SELLING and has experience in consultative sales
- Loves 97.3 WMEE and can’t wait to talk to clients and prospects about promotions like Baby Fair & Family Expo, Pick Your Purse, Most Beautiful Baby & More
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager will assess clients’ marketing challenges and solve those needs by developing customer-focused campaigns using our integrated assets. He/she will present advertising and marketing proposals and provide ongoing service to clients. Most importantly, the Account Manager meets or exceeds all revenue budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation. Qualified applicants will have previous sales, advertising and/or marketing experience. Other skills include the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Proficiency in computer software.
REWARD: Compensation varies depending on position, talent and experience. Entry level base salary of $30,000 plus commissions. Bonuses, over-and-above commissions, as well.
SHOULD WE SET OUR SIGHTS ON YOU
Take the first step to see if you stand out in a lineup of sales applicants. Send resume directly to Allison Delagrange, GSM at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816. You will also need to complete the online assessment. The questionnaire should take about 35 minutes and you can stop, save and return to it at your convenience. Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
Online Assessment HERE!!