Film/Videography Intern (5 - 10 hrs/week)
Healing with Horses Ranch seeks an intern in the field of Radio & Film, Videography, Photography, or equivalent field to film and edit Healing with Horses Ranch equine and therapeutic riding education resources. This position is a commitment of 5 - 10 hours per week for 10 weeks.
Film Intern will be under the supervision of the Volunteer Coordinator who will work one on one with the intern to produce professional training videos that exemplify Healing with Horses Ranch branding, culture, and professionalism.
- Film Healing with Horses Ranch Staff as they act in various equine and therapeutic riding educational videos for our network of volunteers and PATH Intl. student instructors.
- Edit and format various equine and therapeutic riding educational videos based on the requirements set by the Program Director.
- Pursuing a career in Film Making, Videography, Photography, or equivalent field.
- A person interested in nonprofit and/or equine facilitated activities and therapies.
- Familiar with Gsuite (including Google Meet), a video editing software, and YouTube.
- Strong video editing skills.
- Willing to commute to Healing with Horses Ranch (10014 FM 973 Manor, Texas) as needed to perform job duties.
- A self started that can manage their time well.
This position is an unpaid, volunteer, position. Applications must be submitted, for the Fall Semester, by September 30th (11:59pm). Qualified candidates will be invited to interview via Google Meet between August 7th and Oct 5th.