Graphic Design Internship
About Giant Noise
As a full-service public relations and digital content agency, Giant Noise has a passion for generating creative and successful campaigns for our clients. We consider ourselves in the “industry of interesting.” Our unique roster and small firm size assure hands-on experience and synergy between each of our clients. We work as a team and have a “whatever it takes” mentality to deliver results that exceed expectations. We root for each other, respect each other, and appreciate each other—always. Giant Noise is seeking a digital content team player with expertise in brand messaging, graphic design, social media feed curation, and photo/video editing.
About the Job
As a part of the social media team at Giant Noise, the Graphic Design/Digital Content Intern will be responsible for creating digital content for various clients’ social media including, but not limited to;
- Social Posters
- Instagram Stickers
- Stop Motion Videos
- Short-Form Social Videos
- Animated Graphics
You will also work closely with our Photographer to assist with photo and video editing when needed, in addition to the opportunity to shoot your own photo/video content at times.
- Show a passion for excellent social media graphics, branding, and content aesthetic. Basically, you love a good feed.
- Interest in creating graphics and content specifically for social media and basic knowledge of image requirements for all social platforms.
- Understanding of how quality content contributes to a brand’s overall social identity and helps drive online sales.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills and the ability to create something eye catching, both static graphic content and dynamic video content.
- Ability to edit videos using Adobe Rush, Premiere, or preferred video editing software.
- Ability to edit photos using Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills: you are able to juggle multiple tasks at one time, prioritize and meet deadlines, and keep managers aware of project statuses. Attention to detail is key.
- Keep abreast of social trends and be able to decipher which clients should join the trend and which should not.
- Proficient in using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, etc.) and software (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Box, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva)
- Work remotely and maintain open communication while online with team members.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in progress, preferably in digital media, communications, graphic design, or public relations-related field
- Must be able to accept internship for college credit.
- Hours required per week can be flexible based on credit requirements.
- Ability to present copywriting and photography samples that can be reviewed as part of the interview process
- Access to a laptop computer
Please submit your resume and three examples of graphics you have created, one of them being animated or video content, to firstname.lastname@example.org.