Social Media & Digital Content Internship
About Giant Noise
As a full-service public relations and digital content agency, Giant Noise has a passion for generating creative and successful campaigns for our clients. We consider ourselves in the “industry of interesting.” Our unique roster and small firm size assure hands-on experience and synergy between each of our clients. We work as a team and have a “whatever it takes” mentality to deliver results that exceed expectations. We root for each other, respect each other, and appreciate each other—always. Giant Noise is seeking a digital content team player with expertise in brand messaging, graphic design, social media feed curation, and photo/video editing.
About the Job
As a part of the social media team at Giant Noise, the Social Media & Digital Content intern must be knowledgeable about all social platforms and have the ability to jump in to assist our Digital Content Coordinator and Manager with daily social tasks including, but not limited to;
- Scheduling posts via Sprout Social
- Community Management
- Analytics Reporting
- Content Calendar Creation
- Influencer Partnerships
- Monitoring social media platforms
- Show a passion for excellent social media graphics, branding, and content aesthetic. Basically, you love a good feed.
- Understanding of how quality content contributes to a brand’s overall social identity and helps drive online sales.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills: you are able to juggle multiple tasks at one time, prioritize and meet deadlines, and keep managers aware of project statuses. Attention to detail is key.
- Keep abreast of social trends and be able to decipher which clients should join the trend and which should not.
- Proficient in using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Giphy, etc.) and software (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Box, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Sprout Social)
- Work remotely and maintain open communication while online with team members.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in progress, preferably in digital media, communications, graphic design, or public relations-related field
- Must be able to accept internship for college credit.
- Hours required per week can be flexible based on credit requirements.
- Ability to present copywriting and photography samples that can be reviewed as part of the interview process
- Access to a laptop computer
Submit your resume, cover letter, and interview availability via email to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls at this time.