Public Relations Internship
About Giant Noise
As a full-service public relations and digital content agency, Giant Noise has a passion for generating creative and successful campaigns for our clients. We consider ourselves in the “industry of interesting.” Our unique roster and small firm size assure hands-on experience and synergy between each of our clients. We work as a team and have a “whatever it takes” mentality to deliver results that exceed expectations. We root for each other, respect each other, and appreciate each other—always. Giant Noise is seeking a digital content team player with expertise in brand messaging, graphic design, social media feed curation, and photo/video editing.
About the Job
We're looking for interns who are interested in entertainment news and follow relevant publications daily. An ideal candidate for this internship should possess strong Internet skills and have a high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. As a plus, we would prefer an intern with experience using Cision Database for media lists.
Because Giant Noise is a boutique agency, interns play a vital role in daily operations. As an intern, you'll learn and experience all aspects of a successful PR campaign from start to finish.
We are looking for someone with a passion for creative storytelling looking for hands on experience.
- Assist with monthly status reports and client wrap-up reports
- Research media outlets for client media opportunities
- Create and manage media lists on Cision database
- Draft cover letters, media alerts and additional press materials
- Pull, manage and organize clips/press hits
- Assist with administrative tasks
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in progress, preferably in digital media, communications, graphic design, or public relations-related field
- Must be able to accept internship for college credit.
- Hours required per week can be flexible based on credit requirements.
- Access to a laptop computer
- Ability to work remotely and maintain open communication while online with team members.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and interview availability via email to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls at this time.