Communications/ Administrative Assistant Internship
Description About TACFS: Our mission is to strengthen and continuously improve the services, practices, and care for at-risk children, youth, and families. We achieve this mission through research and education, collaboration, and advocacy.
Position: Communications/ Administrative Assistant Intern
Location: Remote/Online Hours: 6 hours minimum per week, no max! You will be able to work around your class schedule and other responsibilities.
• Orchestrating outreach efforts to child welfare agencies to accelerate membership growth and assist in other project duties as assigned. Outreach includes emailing, participating in calls, and following up with member prospects.
• Helping organize back end of membership database to streamline workflow for TACFS Staff. The database has already been revamped. Tasks will help maintain and increase organization.
• Completing tasks for Texas Child Care Administrators Conference this October 2020, where 1100+ Child Welfare professionals gather to learn and network (this might be online this year).
• Assisting with social media planning and content development for campaign specific projects. Skill Sets:
• Personable and comfortable with randomly assigned outreach to child welfare professionals.
• Self motivated and ready to jump into projects as assigned
• Strong written and verbal communication How to Apply: Submit a statement of interest introducing yourself and explaining your strengths and communication project experience in school thus far.
Email Jenn Vigh, firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your phone number and weekly availabilities. Selected candidates will be emailed for a follow up interview.