(FT) Marketing Associate
The ability to gain traction for a business is extremely valuable, and sometimes rare. It's unusual to get the breadth of skills necessary to move the needle. There's no textbook, and the space is constantly in flux. There's no replacement for hands-on experience, but those opportunities are rare.
BUT this is one of them...
Our office is in need of a Marketing Associate to assist with marketing campaigns for our clients, as well as internal marketing initiatives. This will be a unique opportunity to learn the essential skills in growing a business, by using real world experience.
The Marketing Associate oversees the development of solution positioning as well as the launch, project management, and the successful deployment of go-to-market campaigns. We're looking for a self-starter to hit the ground running to be responsible for developing, implementing and analyzing marketing strategies. This position will require both a mix of strategy and execution leveraging a player-coach mentality with strong abilities in content and collateral generation to execute marketing programs that drive measurable lead generation and new customer acquisition.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Launch and project manage the successful execution of go-to-market campaigns.
- Working with the Marketing team and internal practice leads to developing goals, strategy, targeting and approach.
- Monitor and report on campaign metrics across multiple channels, providing insight and recommendations based on findings from data.
- Create insightful, well-crafted and relevant Marketing content to drive inbound lead generation.
- Work closely with internal solution owners, thought leaders and customers to ask relevant questions to position our services, surface compelling topics, and organize and develop feedback into compelling solution positioning and thought leadership content.
- Measure, report, and track campaign performance.
What We're Looking For:
You don't have to have experience in marketing, but...
- You must be a great writer and communicator - include an example of a blog post or other writing sample.
- You must be hungry and outcomes-focused. You'll ultimately be measured on success, not on completing work.
- You must be curious - you'll be learning a ton, and are expected to keep up.
- You must be technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- You must have strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- You're also expected to take it upon yourself to dig deeper and learn more on your own initiative.