Video Production Intern - Spring 2021
Dim Mak Records is looking for a passionate Video Production intern to assist with our company and gain valuable experience within the music/entertainment industry. Applicants should be available to work remotely and/or work out of our Downtown LA office 20-30 hours per week. This is an unpaid 3-5 month internship position for college credit only. Applicants should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program. The ideal candidate has the experience and/or knowledge of 3 stages of production (pre, prod., post) with sufficient on-set experience. Working knowledge of video equipment is a must. Ability to manage budgets and schedules for call times effectively a plus.
- Proficiency in cinematography and/or other production skills
- Experience of 3 point lighting as well as lighting for green screen
- Knowledge of various video/photo cameras
- Experience as a grip/gaffer
- Experience shooting various content such as live events, behind the scenes/EPKs, music videos, interviews, and capturing audio
- Experience working with talent, in particular, EDM producers/DJs
- Knowledge of pop culture, trends, live events, and more is a plus
- Knowledge of live stream production is also a plus
-Must be able to meet fast deadlines
-Must be local to LA
-Link to current EDITING reel or examples
-Must be a Mac user
-Need their own Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
-Must have some after effects experience
Due to Covid-19, employees and interns will be working remotely until further notice.
Only applicants with a reel or examples of relevant work attached to their resume will be considered.
Submit reel, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com