Account Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Account Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Phigenics is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to be a part of an entrepreneurial company that provides solutions for safer, more efficient and more cost-effective facility water systems. This Account Manager must bring a consultative sales approach and a willingness to build new relationships in the growing Atlanta area. The ability to educate facility managers and business owners on the technical details and the ability to identify, deliver and communicate value will be key to success in this role.
Phigenics provides independent expert guidance and advanced technologies to our clients to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and overall safety of water systems. Our clients include a diverse mix of industry leaders in healthcare, hospitality, government, higher education, retail, and manufacturing facilities. Phigenics does not sell water treatment chemicals and is not biased toward any treatment technology or supplier.
The Account Manager (AM) will report to the Eastern Regional Manager. The AM will need to be able to work autonomously in many different situations and will be responsible for all sales efforts, design, implementation, and maintenance of Phigenics services for various clients. The AM will have expert technical knowledge to service client accounts as the technical expert in the delivery of Phigenics Independent Water Management Services. This position will require knowledge of facilities, utilities, chemistry, and microbiology, as they relate to the safety and sustainable (green) management of water in buildings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in science, engineering, or mathematics required. Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, chemistry, biochemistry or microbiology preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of job experience; water-related experience in engineering or the sciences is preferred. Will consider exceptionally strong entry-level candidates with B.S. degree
- Understand building water systems, boiler systems, cooling towers / chiller systems, energy efficiency, utility engineering and how to calculate ROIs
- Understand water chemistry and microbiology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and directed. "Can do" attitude
- Strong desire to learn new concepts
- Demonstrate commitment to high ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Understand and use MS Office, Gmail and various Google applications
Work Environment / Travel
Position requires traveling to client sites in a region, holding meetings, servicing equipment, and collecting water samples. Some overnight travel will be involved. Dress is normally coat and tie or female equivalent. The wearing of PPE is sometimes required. The position often requires a great deal of walking around client sites, may include climbing stairs or ladders, and may require lifting up to 25 pounds. May provide occasional support in other regions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.