phiSAT Project Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI or Fayetteville, AR
Phigenics provides independent expert guidance and advanced technologies to our clients to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and overall safety of water systems. Our clients include a diverse mix of industry leaders in healthcare, hospitality, government, higher education, retail, and manufacturing facilities. Phigenics does not sell water treatment chemicals and is not biased toward any treatment technology or supplier.
- Assists in sales support for Phigenics sales team.
- Actively participates in the development, implementation, and execution of internal processes and procedures to enhance and improve the phiSAT delivery model.
- Assists in standardizing company WMP (Water Management Program) deliverables and helps facilitate appropriate resources necessary to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Assists in managing regional team expectations regarding phiSAT processes, deliverables, timelines, status and issues.
- Establishes, manages, and maintains project plans with external and internal partners.
- Provide status reports to the Manager of Support Services for communication to Phigenics management.
- As assigned, manages task prioritization of part-time documentation specialist resources.
- Takes on additional project responsibilities or duties, as needed based upon the development of the phiSAT Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with project management and coordination required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, including ability to effectively present information.
- Must be highly skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications, including but not limited to intermediate knowledge of the following software products: Google Suite, Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- 1-3 years of project management experience, preferably in a science or engineering field.
- Have proven track record working with key project leaders and/or decision-makers.
- Experience with cloud-based project management software preferred.
Some travel required. Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
**Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.