Program & Operations Manager
Foundation Communities (FC) owns and operates two Prosper Centers in Austin, Texas. At each site, community members can access free tax help, health insurance enrollment, college support services, and financial wellness programs. We are looking for a Program & Operations Manager for the Prosper Centers to work closely with the Director of Prosper Programs to support employee engagement and ensure all programs run smoothly. Ideal candidates are:
· Organized and detail-oriented;
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
· Able to work productively across programs and in a team environment;
· Effective communicators, verbally and in writing;
· Committed to inclusivity and equity; and
· Skilled at managing, supporting, and developing staff.
· Supervise five Client Support and Operations staff members to ensure successful execution of responsibilities and professional development.
· Manage front desk operations at both Prosper Centers to ensure a positive client experience:
o Create and manage schedule for Client Support Specialists who staff the front desk
o Cover the front desk as needed when Client Support Specialists are out of the office
o Manage all client-facing systems, including appointment scheduling and sign-in
o Proactively identify and implement strategies to improve client experience
o Update signage regularly to communicate building and program information
· Develop and execute operations plan for each program area, particularly during busy seasons, to ensure all program staff have what they need for effective service delivery (site setup, supplies, equipment, technology, processes, systems)
· Collaborate with FC’s Commercial Property Manager and Operations Director to manage all building operations for the two Prosper Centers (vendors, contractors, utilities, parking, maintenance, repairs)
· Support team management activities that increase engagement across 30-person Prosper Programs team:
o Help plan and organize team meetings
o Ensure consistent and timely communication across the team
o Help hire and onboard new team members
o Plan and organize staff training and professional development opportunities for team members
o Advance strategies that increase diversity, equity, and inclusion across the team
o Develop and implement team-building strategies that strengthen team collaboration
· Coordinate special projects as needed
· Provide general administrative support as needed
The Program and Operations Manager will split their time between our two Prosper Centers at 5900 Airport Blvd and 2900 S IH 35 in summer 2020. This is full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position. Foundation Communities provides an excellent benefits package including employer paid health benefits, 401(k) investment opportunity, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Foundation Communities is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation & gender identity.
To Apply: Submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume.