Marketing & Communications Fall Internship
Our Marketing and Communication Intern will be a key member of the Marketing and Communication team. You will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and develop content for our digital and social media platforms. The content is meant to engage our Fellows, alumni, business partners, and those interested in MLT’s mission. Being curious and having the ability to bring ideas to the table about how best to tell MLT’s story, along with solid writing experience is imperative. Keeping on top of topics and issues important to our various constituencies is key to creating relevant content. Major initiatives will include developing social media campaigns for MLT events, as well as logging and cataloging videotaped interviews that help to tell the story of how MLT is transforming the lives of our Fellows and alumni.
This opportunity is for candidates who have strong professionalism and judgment, a great attitude, and an interest in a future full-time role in marketing and communications. We also look for people who are eager to contribute to MLT’s mission of recruiting and developing top talent for companies and top business schools.
What you'll do:
- Contribute ideas and writing content that will engage MLT constituencies on digital and social platforms
- Contribute to developing media and materials to support marketing campaigns
- Support day-to-day operations of Marketing and Communications Department to meet ongoing needs
- Logging video footage from MLT events, to assist producers with efficiently reviewing content for the production process
- Create campaigns using graphics and multimedia to increase engagement and reach
- Plan, research, and create content for social media platforms to ensure consistent messaging of MLT brand