Data Analyst Intern
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.
Dress for Success Austin is always seeking bright, dynamic, motivated interns to join our growing team of community helpers and local do-gooders.
Interning with Dress for Success Austin gives students an opportunity to network with contacts from over 100+ different nonprofit and government organizations in the Austin area. Through project management, event planning, client relations, data analysis and much more, our interns gain the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the ins-and-outs of the nonprofit world.
Fall internships will take place August 24 – December 11.
All internship opportunities are unpaid. Credit is not required but we can provide documentation if needed.
We are looking for a bright, innovative and hard working Data Analyst Intern to perform the following duties:
- Analyze our past/current data sets and the way we collect data and help us come up with a good, reliable system for collection, analysis and presentation.
- Must be able to lead and manage this data project themselves with help/guidance from supervisor(s)
- Time and project management skills necessary
- Must be able to effectively communicate ideas, progress, and questions to supervisor
- Experience with data collection, analysis, presentation required
- Experience working with nonprofits a plus
- Experience using excel, G suite programs