AI / Full Stack Software Engineering Intern
Taste is looking for an AI / Full Stack Software Engineering intern to join the founding team in NYC!
We're helping amazing restaurants manage this incredibly difficult crisis. We've built and are quickly scaling a marketplace for Fine Dining at Home experiences so foodies can get their favorite restaurant experiences at home. For restaurants, we're bringing large orders to help them through this tough and unique period.
The initial team is a group of passionate ex-Google and Tesla engineers, and we're looking for an intern for the summer to help us scale our system and save more restaurants.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design, build, test, and improve algorithms for delivery routing
- Design, build, and test our operations dashboard
- Ship backend and frontend features to our marketplace
- Loves amazing food and passionate about saving restaurants!
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science program at a 4 year university
- 1+ years developing complex web applications
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with Django, HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience reducing NP Hard problems to other NP Hard problems
Taste's mission is to bring premium food to everyone and everywhere. Today, Taste is helping restaurants thrive in these tough times by offering unique tasting menus to customers for delivery. Our customers get a fine dining at home experience with food cooked by Michelin Star restaurants. Our team is from Google and Tesla and has previously built 3 multimillion dollar companies. We are based in NYC.